-1/2 lb of green beans
-1/8 cup of lemon juice
-2 tablespoons of orange peel
-2 tablespoons of minced garlic
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the ends off each green bean and cut them in half.
2. Mix beans, lemon juice, orange peel, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Heat a pan of olive oil and when hot, add garlic.
4. When garlic is browned slightly, add green beans (extra lemon juice and orange peel is ok.)
5. Cook beans until garlic begins to burn. DO NOT OVERCOOK THE GARLIC. YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO TASTE IT UNBURNT.